The Accounting Assistant will share in the responsibility of day-to-day operations and administration of accounting services, including timely and accurate transaction processing, account analysis, reconciliations, and other activities including:
- Payroll: Processing for outside payroll consultant and reporting
- A/P, A/R reporting
- Timesheet monitoring
- Bank monitoring
- Bank reconciliation
- Updating budget and projections
- CPA coordination
- Financial reports
- Vendor management and payment
- O/H audit reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Working knowledge Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, strong use of database and spreadsheet applications (Excel)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access or other database software
- Previous experience with an engineering database and Deltek Ajera is a plus
- Ability to handle, comprehend, analyze and solve potential problems or situations in an expedient and professional manner
- Detailed oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
The position is being offered as full-time, but there is room for discussion for a more flexible work schedule.
BKL provides our employees with ongoing learning opportunities, great benefits and a team-centered environment. We encourage our employees to discover and develop their own particular talents, skills, and interests in order to reach their own full potential.
For 75 years, BKL has been a leading architecture and engineering firm in public design serving the state of Oklahoma. And now as a women-owned firm, we continue strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients, seek out exceptional talent, and build a stronger community both in and outside of the office. BKL offers flexible work schedules, competitive salaries and strong personal and professional benefit packages including 401k with company match, health insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and paid time off.
BKL is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume: email@example.com