The ideal candidate will be someone who takes the initiative to research, think critically, and design and implement complex projects.
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture.
- 0-5 years of experience in an architectural office environment.
- Strong Revit and production skills are required.
- Graphic communication skills to support a variety of presentation media: presentation drawings, marketing materials, feasibility studies, etc. Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign skills.
- Skilled in analytical thinking, modeling, and rendering to support the design process.
- A self-motivated individual able to work well in a collaborative office environment.
- The ability to handle job stress, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job.
- Good computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, process-oriented, yet open to change and motivated by innovation.
- Great collaborator and communicator – excellent verbal and written skills are important.
- Ambitious self-starter with get-it-done attitude who strives for results and performs well under pressure.
- Career Oriented
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.