- Assist with proposals, project interviews, project concept
- Meet with Clients
- Civil Engineering Design includes roadway geometrics, drainage, traffic, safety, paving, etc.
- Coordinating work of civil designers, technicians and subconsultants
- Project presentations/public meetings
- Construction cost estimates
- Assist with questions during construction.
- Professional Engineer registered in the state of Oklahoma or ability to obtain OK P.E. within 6 months
- 5+ years of experience in roadway design
- Working knowledge of Civil Engineering design software (Microstation Inroads, Civil 3D or other)
- Understanding of AASHTO Green Book, MUTCD, HCM, and Roadside Design Guide
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Self Motivated
- Willingness to Learn/Grow Professionally
Submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org