Marketing and BD Coordinator
Ready to make a difference using your mad marketing and business development skills? This position supports strategic business pursuits through researching clients and helping create a strategy to win the work. BKL is a community-oriented engineering and architectural firm that offers flexible hours and one of the coolest office spaces in Tulsa. Email your resume to email@example.com.
401K plan & matching | Health insurance | Life insurance | Short & long-term disability | Paid time off
- Track business relationships for professional staff and provide support for relationship development.
- Utilize knowledge of the marketplace and business conditions to secure profitable opportunities.
- Attend trade shows, host events, and engage with networking groups to identify ideal clients through new introductions and existing relationships.
- Participate in competitive analysis research to help formulate proposal strategies.
- Track business development and marketing activities by monitoring KPIs through CRM.
- Maintain CRM and proposal content library with fresh, modern materials and current information.
- Assist in the development of strategic messaging for proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
- Coordinate and schedule project interviews, work with professional staff to prepare presentation materials and conduct practice interviews.
- Maintain the company website.
- Coordinate and maintain project photography.
- Manage logistics and entries for trade shows and special events.
- Work with a consultant to create ideas and post them to company social media.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field. Without a degree, three to five years of relevant A/E/C experience is required.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Technical training /experience in data entry software and in publishing and presentation software.
- Ability to learn new systems and utilize them within a reasonable period
- Ability to consistently meet and manage deadlines
- Able to interact/collaborate with various personalities and communication styles
- Committed to professional growth and development
- Exhibit high energy, genuine enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.