The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well with people at all levels of the firm and have architectural design and production experience. This candidate will be self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn, share and contribute to our collaborative office environment.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Ability to adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve issues during construction.
- Maintain contact with existing BKL clients.
- Create and administer schedule and budget.
- Review plans for quality assurance.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture
- Must have at least 3-8 years of experience in an office environment
- Strong Revit and production skills required
- A self-motivated individual able to work well in a highly collaborative office environment
- Graphic communication skills to support a variety of presentation media: presentation drawings, marketing materials, feasibility studies, etc. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Skilled in analytical thinking, modeling, and rendering to support the design process
- The ability to handle job stress, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job
- Possess knowledge of building codes, specifications, and construction materials
- Good computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Public safety, civic, or detention experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, process-oriented, yet open to change and motivated by innovation.
- Great collaborator and communicator – excellent verbal and written skills are important
- Ambitious self-starter with get-it-done attitude who strives for results and performs well under pressure
- Sense of humor
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.