Project Manager - Architecture
BKL is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager who is a registered architect with excellent design and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes the initiative to research, design and implement complex projects and is able to work well with people at all levels of the firm. Experience with public safety, civic, judicial, or detention projects preferred.
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture / Licensed Architect
- Must have 7 to 10 years of experience working in an architectural design firm
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience.
- Able to work with clients and team members to solve problems of all types: design, production, estimates, schedules, details, etc.
- Proficient with Revit for design and production is preferred
- Skilled in analytical thinking to support the design process
- Self-motivated individual able to work well in a collaborative office environment
- Good computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job.
- Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, process-oriented, yet open to change and motivated by innovation.
- Great collaborator and communicator – excellent verbal and written skills are important
- Ambitious self-starter with get-it-done attitude who strives for results and performs well under pressure
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Ability to adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve issues during construction.
- Maintain contact with existing BKL clients.
- Create and administer schedule and budget.
- Review plans for quality assurance.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Contribute by pursuing and bringing in new projects or clients
- Participate in office business development meetings and discussions.
BKL provides our employees with ongoing learning opportunities, great benefits and a team-centered environment. We encourage our employees to discover and develop their own particular talents, skills, and interests in order to reach their own full potential.
For 75 years, BKL has been a leading architecture and engineering firm in public design serving the state of Oklahoma. And now as a women-owned firm, we continue strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients, seek out exceptional talent, and build a stronger community both in and outside of the office. BKL offers flexible work schedules, competitive salaries and strong personal and professional benefit packages including 401k with company match, health insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and paid time off.
- Professional Benefits
- Internal and External Continuing Education Opportunities
- Professional Memberships Reimbursement
- Building Product Lunches
- Project Site Tours
- Company Wide Social Gatherings
BKL is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.